- Guide Process Engineers in product and process improvements, assist and motivate the team.
- Lead projects to optimize process performance such as mixing cycles, output speeds according to quality.
- Assist the R&D team with new formulation development and for new Product Management.
- Responsible for preparing the proper capex for cost reduction projects.
- Provide technical guidance to plant management and staff.
- Assist in the evaluation of new raw materials or substitutions to ensure best cost supplier requirements that support the business strategy.
- Utilize statistical process control and World Class Manufacturing tools to improve processes and product performance.
- Meet budget, time and performance requirements of technical processes and formulations.
- Interact with technical and production team on a daily basis to ensure product meets the performance and cost requirements
- Attend and actively participate in plant, global and technical meetings as necessary.
- Bachelors in Production engineering, Production management and Project Management
- Min. 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in R&D, Technology or Project Management department
- Working experience in Painting process, Primary process and assembly process
- Experience with management of various teams
- Dynamic and active personality
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- English upper-intermediate is mandatory.
- Company benefits presented during interview
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.