THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE TEAM:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan – your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
THIS WILL BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Procure to Pay (P2P) is a business process in which our clients pay for the goods / services they have purchased. It begins in the procurement department of a company, that aims to buy goods and services from the best suppliers and with the best conditions, and is finalized in the finance department, where the payment to the suppliers needs to be processed accurately and timely. You will be supporting our clients in various tasks related to this complex process:
– Manage the end to end process of P2P: from purchase request, to purchase order and finally to invoice reciprocity and payment
– Client support and advisory on various aspects of the process, via phone or email
– Updating the vendor master data such as address, name, etc.
In addition to these, you may also focus on tasks specific to procurement, such as:
– spot buy facilitation
– supplier contract administration
– catalog and content management;
Or processes more related to the finance (Accounts Payable) aspect:
– processing of payments & control of their accuracy
– initiation of credit-debit process
You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Coupa etc).
THIS IS WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE:
– You enjoy interacting with people and you are proficient user of English and Dutch (min. B2 level)
– You have good knowledge of the MS Office package
– You do not leave any detail out and you crave finding solutions even in the most untraditional ways
– You care about your team mates and building a respective working atmosphere
– Familiar with P2P or excited to understand it in more depth? Always appreciated!
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.