Procurement has been your area of expertise for a while now and you are looking for a new experience as a Senior Manager a for a consulting team in this area.
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
One of our favorite clients is looking for a new leader, to take over a whole new Consulting team and become the division’s manager.
The company is specialised in providing Procurement services & consultancy to some of the biggest companies in the world. Not only it is a great chance to work for a leader in their field, but also for their vision, company culture, work environment and professional growth options.
With your great knowledge and experience in applying strategic consulting expertise in the areas of purchasing, supply chain management, business process outsourcing and technology, you will be able to bring your skills to shape the company’s future.
As a Consulting Manager you will be responsible for but to limited to:
* Develop and execute the global strategy for the procurement consultancy division
* Lead the team’s vision and motivation to ensure projects’ objectives are reached
* Coach and develop the Consulting team
* Own client relationships
* Identify new business opportunities
* Manage a portofilio of projects and deliver positive results
* Communicate with clients and understand their sourcing and procurement needs
* Work on SLA’s, KPI’s
* Manage RFQ events, auctions, supplier management and negotiations
* Work with data and complex analyses to contribute to your team’s improvement and to answer your clients’ needs
* Fluent English (min. C1)
* At least 4 years of experience in Consultancy or Procurement/SCH/Purchasing/Business process
* Min. Bachelor’s degree
* Leadership skills
* Strong analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and Presentation skills
* Strongly Business and Customer oriented
* Business Development ability
* Flexibility and Ability to travel
* Knowledge of business process improvement
* Extra vacation days
* Meal Vouchers
* Sick Days
* Flexible hours
* Home Office
* Above standard starting salary
* Language courses
* Contribution to Pension or Life insurance
* Multi-sport card
* Trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.