Are you looking for a new experience? Become a part of our Enterprise Business Solutions team and provide best-in-class, cost-effective financial, compliance, procurement, and enablement solutions to our Operating Companies around the world! Previous experiences are an advantage but not necessary!
- you will be responsible for overseeing a seamless experience for requestors and business partners utilizing sourcing and contracting services, ensuring efficiency in procurement operations
- compliance management is a key duty, involving the enforcement of defined processes when engaging with various end users, and safeguarding adherence to procurement protocols
- the specialist takes a lead role in the management and accuracy of supplier data, playing a pivotal role in maintaining the integrity of the source-to-settle process
- purchase requisition validation is a critical responsibility, encompassing meticulous checks for correct purchasing channels, suppliers, forms, commodity codes, and specific data fields
- actively engage in the eMarketplace, approving or rejecting purchase requisitions and contributing to the overall accuracy and compliance of procurement activities
- ability to work full-time – 40 hours/week
- English on communication level (B2); French, Spanish, Italian, and German are welcomed
- experience in procurement or compliance is welcomed
- strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- 110 CZK meal voucher per day (90 CZK compensated by the company)
- 7 400 CZK/year financial contribution to sport/well-being activities
- 12 000 CZK/year cafeteria (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 3 000 CZK/year health care contribution (Flexi Pass card vouchers)
- 493 CZK/month public transportation allowance
- up to 6 000 CZK contribution to language courses
- 5 sick days
- MultiSport card possibility
- 5 weeks of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.