Are you interested in procurement & do you speak Dutch fluently? Then I have the opportunity for you! Work for a worldwide known and successful company located in Prague as PROCUREMENT CONTACTS SPECIALIST, and take care of procurement documents & communication with vendors.
Your main responsibilities:
- Interact with internal business clients to clarify requirements, agree on procurement tactics, address queries and issues
- Negotiate Terms & Conditions
- Develop procurement plans
- Prepare tenders, request for quotations, sealed bids, conducting reverse auction events, and related duties
- Manage a portfolio of procurement contracts and agreements
- Track procurement contracts/agreements, prolong them
- Communicate and cooperate with different company’s branches, teams
We need you to…
- Have advanced Dutch (you will be responsible for the Egypt region) & advanced English due to internal communication
- Know MS Office and it’s a big plus if you have experience with SAP as well
- Be a responsible and communicative person with a positive attitude
We appreciate your experience in the procurement or customer service field, but this is not a requirement. It’s just an advantage because this position is open/suitable for junior candidates as well.
What can you look forward to?
- Working for a stable, well-known company located in Prague 3
- Full-time job, contract for an unlimited period
- Competitive fix salary + bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- And many more!
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.