As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
An excellent opportunity to use your analytical thinking and controlling and reporting skills. We are now hiring the Procurement Controller!
You would be supporting the business in budget and FCST planning, savings controlling and executive reporting.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
– Planning and controlling of purchasing activities, savings controlling, budgeting, etc.
– Communicating with relevant business stakeholders
– Analyzing historical data
– Searching for anomalies, evaluating of saving potentials
– Ensuring all processes are in line with the company’s standards
– 3+ years of previous experience in the supply chain and/or accounting or other relevant
– Analytical thinking, independence, strong communication skills and customer focus
– Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point
– Strong Command of English and German (both C1)
Generous package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.