Are you interested in the world of procurement? Are you a Dutch speaker? Than we might be looking for you!
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
They are now seeking a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining procurement contracts.
More specifically, you will:
– Communicate with internal clients and identify their needs
– Develop procurement plans and prepare tenders
– Negotiate with vendors and suppliers
– Design new contracts or contract’s renewals and conduct functional reviews (tax, law, etc.)
– Build strong working relationship with your portfolio of vendors/suppliers
For this role it is not necessary to be a lawyer, but you cannot be afraid of contract’s negotiation. It is also not needed to have previous experience in this field, although it would be beneficial.
– At least bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Business or similar
– Previous experience from procurement would be a plus
– Crucial are excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Strong command of Dutch and very good English
– Ability to work independently, to prioritize, and good time-management
– Good knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP would be a plus
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.