• Manage e-auction tool and provide support to country Procurement in organization of el. auctions
• Develop database for price benchmarking across the Group for purchased products and services
• Lead procurement processes within the company including terms negotiations, tender procedures, proposal evaluations and contract closing
• Ongoing cooperation with the Group procurement team members, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Preparation of periodic reports.
• Good collaboration with company employees.
• Caring for the good image of the company.
• Fluent in business English, Czech or Slovak
• Min 3 years of experience in a similar position in multinational environment
• Experience in procurement of services and/or IT
• Modern environment (Florentinum offices)
• Flexible working hours
• Relax zone, 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, cafeteria, annual bonus and much more…