Do you fancy automotive and would you like to take part in new projects? Are you strong at Catia and do you have experiences with project management? If you answer YES, do not hesitate to send me your CV. You can look forward to being a member of friendly team, good company culture and enjoy lots of benefits.
- product development of fuel system components for automotive OE customers
- handling engineering customer contact, communication with clients
- providing hands on assistance in prototype builds and testing
- managing cost and timing of prototype orders
- tracking projects to successful and timely product launch
- helping resolve production start-up issues
- providing detailed design information for use in quoting new programs
- coordination of activities with the sales and program management staff
- university degree in a technical field
- minimum of 2 years work experience in Product development
- communication and presentation skills
- proven ability to handle multiple projects
- advanced knowledge of CAD program
- fluent English spoken and written (B2)
- place of work in Ostrava
- attractive financial conditions
- courses and trainings based on needs
- great team spirit and atmosphere
- contribution to a pension fund
- meal e-vouchers with 100 CZK value
- Multisport card
- 13. salary
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.