The Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing and new customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow financial product lines (main focus on Truck Insurance & Corporate Finance product lines). The Product Sales Specialist actively offers financial products and/or closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Sales Managers, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
• Supports the success of sales team, including Area Sales Managers and Office Sales Representatives.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
• Provide coaching and professional support to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
• Propose and support demand-generating marketing activities.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key (Financial services) personnel in customer accounts.
• Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members and management.
• Respond to the customer care requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Collect customer feedback and propose product improvements.
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a business-to-business segment
• Insurance agent certification or equivalent experience/education in financial segment is advantage.
o Corporate finance and operational financing
o Cashflow analysis and invoice financing knowledge
o Previous experience with insurance distribution, preferrably vehicles insurance
o Advantage is to have previous experience with Factoring solutions
o Advantage is to have valid IDD certification on respective insurance categories
• Ability to understand complex financing propositions (specialization on Corporate finance and/or Truck insurance is a plus).
• Ability to compare various financial solutions available on market with client
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 sick days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Referral Rewards through our ‘Takes One To Know One’ scheme.
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
- Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
- Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.