Do you have previous experience in sales? Are you experienced in healthcare, pharmaceutical area?
Do you speak English and Czech/Slovak?
If you can answer yes, keep reading.
Principal Responsibilities of the role:
– Managing database of dental professionals in his regions
– Planning meetings in dental offices, events
– Deliver brand & product messages to the professionals (using marketing materials)
– Creating orders, negotiating special offers the professionals
– Organizing meeting for clients, provide product education sessions
– Support regional education and brand presentations (logistics, organization)
– Managing of inventory of product samples & other marketing materials
– Closely working with retail marketing and other departments
– Updating CRM database on daily basis
– Monitoring competition and market
Who you are:
– University degree (Pharmacy, Marketing, Teaching or similar)
– Min. 1-2 years of experience in sales (working in health care is advantage)
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Very good English (min. ENG B1)
– Goal oriented and highly motivated person
– Team player, ability to manage work under stress
– PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Driving licence level B
Have a look at nice benefits:
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Year bonus 8 %
– Quarterly bonus
– Meal vouchers
– Mobile phone
– Car for personal use
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– English lessons
– Contribution to leisure time activities, contribution to pension plan etc.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.