The ideal candidate:
- has great presentation skills
- is omeone who will help us achieve the best quality of our products’ presentations and trainings, e-learning videos, pre-sales support, and technical documentation
As a part of the Pre-Sales team, you will be connecting the worlds of our customer services (technical) and sales (business) together. But our pre-sales team is, and does, quite different things than the pre-sales teams in other companies.
- Creating trainings for business partners and internals – F2F, online, webinars, e-learning content – mostly videos
- Evaluation of product knowledge level
- Product / Technical support for the Sales team
- Product demonstration – installation and presentation for potential partners
- Checking the tender documentation, design of the best solution to fit the requirements of the customer
- Presentation skills
- Hands-on experience conducting technical trainings either F2F or online, internal or external
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience in IT administration and management
- Basic Knowledge of networking and virtualization
- Contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.