Are you a fan of new technologies? Are you interested in electromobility, and have a proven track record of success?
We are currently searching for a production director on behalf of a company with several production plans, located in Poland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Production plant management
– Managing a production team of over 600 employees
– Supervision of production plans, their implementation and fulfillment
– Supervision of production equipment
– Supervision of production efficiancy and optimization
– Creating and monitoring budget implementation
– Compliance with quality and production standards
– Communication with the company’s overseas management
The expected start date for this position is the second quarter of 2021, with interviews taking place remotely.
– Masters degree, preferably in Electronics, Electrics, Mechatronics, Production Engineering, Quality Management, Mechanics, Chemistry, Automatics and Robotics or similar
– Minimum of 10 years’ proven experience in a director position in the production environment, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry
– Previous long-term employment with a single company
– Experience of manufacturing in the field of electronics
– Experience in project management
– Knowledge of Automotive Quality Standards: IATF 16949, VDA
– Very good knowledge of Lean manufacturing
– Knowledge of TPM, ERP, SAP is an advantage
– Experience in an international environment
– Ability to work under pressure
– Analytical thinking, independence, flexibility and assertiveness
– Drivers licence
– Fluency in English
– Willing to relocate to Poland
– Annual bonus
– Monthly bonus
– Relocation package
– Company car
– Health insurance package
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.