Are you interested in new technologies? Do you have a proven track-record of success in the field of production?
We are currently looking for a production manager for a company with several production sites in Poland.
Respobsibilities for the successful candidate includes:
– Involvement in the development of production cycles
– Overseeing the development and implementation of daily and periodic production plans
– Production team management (300+ employees)
– Supervision of production documentation
– Optimization and efficiency of production
– Ensuring production conforms with quality standards
– Coordinating cooperation between departments
– Participating in the creation and implementation of budgets
The expected start date for this position is the second quarter of 2021, with interviews taking place online.
– Masters degree in electronics, mechatronics, production control, quality, chemistry, automation or robotics
– At least 5 years’ experience in a manager ial role for a manufactuing company, with at least 3 years in automotives (Tier I, OEM)
– Experience in project management
– Experience of production in electronics an advantage
– Knowledge of automotive quality standards – IATF 16949, VDA
– Very good knowledge of Lean tools
– Knowledge of TMP, ERP, SAP an advantage
– Analytical thinking, flexibility, and a proactive person
– Drivers licence
– Fluency in English
– Willing to relocate to Poland
– Annual bonus
– Monthly bonus
– Relocation package
– Health insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.