We are looking for a loyal and experienced production manager who manages to lead 300 employees. We prefer a positive person who will share good energy with colleages and subordinated employees. You can look forward to attractive salary and very friendly and caring atmosphere (the company takes care of each employee).
- planning and organising production schedules
- implementation of production processes and increasing the efficiency
- overseeing KPI and implementation of production processes
- support new projects
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- organising relevant training sessions
- motivation and evaluation of subordinated employees (300 employees)
- workplace: Istebna, Poland
- technical education
- at least 4 years of leadership in automotive industry
- knowledge of English language (B2 level)
- positive personality orientated to people management
- ability of communication and good time-management
- willingness to comute
- backgroung of the flourishing company with very good results in the automotive market
- very pleasant environment and friendly colleagues who have the common aim to do well what they like
- salary according to your seniority
- company car for personal purposes
- company canteen – meal allowance
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.