Are you experienced in project and vendor management and in the implementation of project solutions in the field of payroll or finance?
Do you have experience in conducting metrics review meetings with senior stakeholders and customers?
Would you like to work for a global e-commerce company?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Program Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
– Managing the full regional program delivery
– Leading payroll projects and implementing project solutions
– Supporting the management of the global project delivery for high impact Payroll projects in partnership with the relevant stakeholders
– Cooperating with the Leadership in Payroll Operations as well as Vendor Management (VM) and Operational Excellence (OE) functions within Payroll
– Build a program that will support managing regional performance dashboards, stakeholder engagement, financial monitoring and readiness, change request management, data management and vendor summary
– Providing cost-saving recommendations, driving vendor BCP program, providing strategic vendor RFI and RFP support to enable successful vendor due to diligence
– Managing and presenting data to drive strategic business decisions
– Assessing tools, approaches, processes, methodology and techniques to improve efficiency
– 5+ years of experience in similar function in a big corporate
– strong project management skills
– experience in conducting metrics review meetings with senior stakeholders and customers
– ability to review cost metrics and drive cost improvements
– basic experience in vendor management, RFP and RFIs
– knowledge of Shared Services and/or Program Management office
– experience in Payroll industry
– experience in PM tools
– fluency in English (C1)
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– strong organizational, facilitation, analytical and collaboration skills
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.