Do you want to be in charge of the payroll transformation? Are you experienced in both the implementation of IT project solutions and payroll?
We are seeking motivated candidates with a process-improvement mind and pro-active attitude, who would join the team of professionals in Prague and manage several projects in People Engine solutions, Time and Attendance solutions and Payroll data automation.
More specifically, the Program Manager will be responsible for:
– Identifying and understanding of customer needs
– Troubleshooting and evaluation potential risks or obstacles
– Implementing IT project solutions
– Communicating risks and any changes to users
– Creating documents and functional specifications
– Analyzing changes, customer impact, testing plans and cases
– Participating in the global workshops
– Driving process–improvements
– 5+ years of experience in similar function in a big corporate
– strong project management skills
– experience in working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
– ability to create structure and provide leadership / support in ambiguous situations
– experience in Payroll and or HR industry
– experience with migration and setting up of applications such as People Soft, Taleo, or Wok day
– fluency in English (C1)
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– formal qualification in project management Prince2/PMP is desirable.
– strong organizational, facilitation, analytical and collaboration skills
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.