The purpose of the Program Professional is the overall management of all aspects of the Contingent Workforce Program for an assigned client.
Together with your team you take care of the entire hiring process of external specialists. This includes seconded workers, freelancers and temporary workers. In this role you have contact with the customer, the suppliers and the hiring managers. In addition to a bit of administrative work (keeping track of contracts and invoicing), you will be busy one day with: Making an inventory of the hiring needs and submitting the request to the suppliers. Screen CVs for rate, compliance and skills, then you shortlist this for the client. Responsible for rate negotiations with suppliers.
- People Engagement – Actively participate with your team in order to create efficiencies by engagement and to increase work satisfaction.
- Client Relations – Supporting the Hiring Manager community with the end-to-end hiring process for external talent. Responsible for implementing and managing the requisition/submittal process and overseeing job placement.
- Operational Task– together with your team, updating systems/tools for client and candidate accuracy of records. Providing support for employees using the HR systems and policies with implementing and maintaining the HR systems, rolling out new procedures accurately and efficiently.
- 1-2 years of experience in a service orientated business environment, preferably MSP, HR, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, account management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or relevant business experience.
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and other European language (German, French, Italian, Dutch etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Vendor Management Systems (VMS Systems) such as SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN etc. will be an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and busy environment
- The ability to manage a demanding workload, able to priorities and push back where necessary
- A true ‘Team Player’ happy to help others
- Career opportunity at the leading global recruitment organization
- Possibility to grow your career
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Trainings and workshops
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days, 1 CSR day, Multisport card, cafeteria etc.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.