The largest and the most known american security software company is looking for an experienced Program Web Manager – it is a freelancing one year limited project with a full time home office! Start at February 2024 is required.
You would join a Global Web Development Team where we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving the success of our web development projects.
- Main POC for stakeholders
- Manage communication related to briefs requirements and projects approvals/progress
- Attends Project Kickoffs with Project Managers
- Project assignment to PM’s or development production line – Support with the allocation of hours and MD based on project scopes
- Maintain a quarterly roadmap and – Team resourcing plan
- Maintain agency relationships + Planning the yearly hires, pre-screen incoming CV’s, setting up interviews and coordinating legal contracts
- Work closely with Creative teams, Development teams, Product Management and local markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, and stakeholders, to ensure seamless project execution and delivery
- Support weekly sprint planning sessions, assigning design and development work according to available MD’s and development resources
- Meet with Creative teams, Development teams, Product and/or Project Managers to review current and future project needs and supervise/ oversee quarterly goals and long-term business objectives
- Proven experience 3+ years of traffic management/ program management or similar experience, digital agency preferred
- Availability to start in February 2024
- Experience supporting cross functional teams
- Well organised + Basic understanding of web production processes and workflows
- Advanced skills using Productboard, MS, Oracle and Atlassian Jira
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a collaborative multicultural team environment
- very attractive financial evaluation and flexibilty
- full home office or occasional commuting to the office if you want (in Prague)
- freelancing contract, one year limited, possibilty to continue within a company on a different project
- full technical equipment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.