Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity?
Do you like working with data and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel and MS PowePoint)? If you have advanced English and you are able to work at least 30 hours/week, we are looking for you!
We are hiring PROJECT ASSISTANT with English and look forward to receiving your CV.
– Administrative support for the current ongoing IT projects (documents, reports, coordination…)
– Administrative Support for Project Manager
– Meetings organization
– Preparation of presentations
– Data analysis
– Weekly reporting
Salary: 140 – 160 CZK/hour
Llong-term cooperation, working at least 30 hours/week. (30-40h/week)
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)
– University student in Economics/IT ideally
– Advanced English (daily communication with foreigners – oral, telephonic, written)
– Good knowledge of MS Excel (advanced functions, VLOOKUP, IF, PivotTables etc.) and MS PowerPoint (creation of presentations on daily basis)
– Analytical thinking
– Accuracy, orientation to detail, ability to work responsibly with numbers
– Willing to learn
– Ability to communicate with high-ranking employees of the company
– Excellent starting position for future career
– Using English on a daily basis
– Meal allowance
– Participation in global projects
– Friendly atmosphere
– International environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.