Candidates with an interest in finance and analysis now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting services.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Financial Analyst.
Throughout this position you will be:
- Presenting financial related information
- Working on different projects
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Creating and modifying reports
- Monitor or advise on engagement capital assets
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Support other teams
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.Requirements:
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Interest in finance
- Have a keen interest in understanding how a finance team works in a commercial business
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French or German advantage
- Be a first class team player who possesses a positive and collegiate attitude
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition