Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job where you can utilize your coursework and interests in finance?
Come work as a project financial analyst at a global consulting and outsourcing company that offers great opportunities to advance and work on projects that range to the tens of millions of euros in size.
We are looking for a full time project financial analyst who will be assisting with budgeting/forecasting and monitoring the overall financial status of projects by analyzing revenues and costs. There will be training and support provided so experience is not required for this role. Other expectations for the role include:
– Preparing and reviewing pricing calculations
– Producing regular financial reports
– Ensuring compliance with US GAAP and contractual obligations
– Communicating with project managers and presenting financial results
– Supporting senior analyst
– Monitoring and controlling project work
– Various financial tasks
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES:
– University degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management
– Analytical mind and ability to process financial information
– Experience is welcome, but not required
– Presentation and communication skills
– An inclination for finance and analysis
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?:
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers / Cafeteria points
– Home office offered
– Training and language courses
– Pension and Life Insurance (500czk/m)
– Referral bonus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.