This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of accounting and/or project controlling technical excellence, analytical skillset, pro-active attitude and leading skills. The Project Financial Analysts team is focused on consolidation of a small Finance Service Delivery; Team Leader is currently needed to join them! As a Team leader you would select, motivate and mentor your team members.
You would also:
– Oversee project reports for EMEA area;
– Prepare all necessary documents;
– Support the team and make sure procedures are efficient;
– Review that accounting month end processes are completed in time and accurately;
– Prepare forecasts;
– Ensure that revenues, costs and related balance sheet accounts are reconciled to the General Ledger and that all necessary processes are booked into SAP.
– Proven Experience in project accounting;
– University degree in finance/accounting as a plus;
– Proficiency in SAP (preferably) or similar software;
– Great communication skills (English on C1 level both oral and written is needed).
– 5 weeks of holidays
– 3 sick days
– Full coverage of sick leave
– Meal vouchers
– Reimbursement for public transport pass
– Further professional education support
– Language courses with a native speaker
– One week of paternity leave
– Pension and Life Insurance contribution
– Multisport card
– Medical benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.