Graduated from university, now what? Start your career in finance! Apply now to join international teams, where you will use your knowledge and skill set as well as fluent English. Don’t miss out this opportunity and become a member of one of the biggest company in the finance sector with great working ethics!
Within this position, you will gain vital experience for your next steps in your career such as:
– Communicating with project managers on assigned projects
– Working on your portfolio of projects – creating financial reports and analyzing data
– Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
– Coordinating near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
– Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
– Working with CRM system (SAP), training is provided
– Creating various analysis and evaluating process development
– Supporting team members and cooperation with different teams
– Exporting, creating and modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel and helping to present financial related information to the management
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
– University degree related to Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, etc.
– Fluent English
– Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel: knowledge of calculating functions)
– Analytical skillset – capable of work with big amounts of data
– Short term experience in finance is a big plus
– Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Vacation up to 25 days
– Meal Vouchers – 80 CZK/day (company contributes 44 CZK)
– Cafeteria – 1000 CZK/month & increases with time
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution – 500 CZK/month (after first 3 months of employment, the amount increases to 700 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
– Sick Days
– Overtime Compensation
– Referral Bonus
– Anniversary Present
– Language Academy
– Employee Discounts
– Employee Share Purchase Program
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.