Do you already have experience from international corporate environment?
Do you have analytical and project management skills?
Can you speak fluent English?
Then send us your CV and become a part of global HR project management team!
Your responsibilities will be:
* Support HR projects
* Set up global procedures to local structures
* Data management, analysis and reporting
* Determine a smart solution to capture and maintain global employee HR data
* Prepare appropriate decision recommendation for management
* Manage improvement process
* Establish performance management program, change management program, regular monitoring, KPIs monitoring
* participate in design other corporate HR projects and strategy, including key projects, timelines and budgets
Start: 1.9.2021 at the latest
Salary: 60-80 000 CZK/m – negotiable
Location: Prague 4
Full-time contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation (longterm cooperation)
* Min. Bachelor Degree, in HR or Business Administration, Economics is an advantage
* Experience in analytical, project management role or alternatively Performance Management, Finance or Consulting role
* Fluent English
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
* Knowledge of Power BI
* Project management and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work virtually (global team)
– Flexible working hours
– Home Office
– Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
– 6 Self-sickness days/year
– Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
– Lunch vouchers
– International environment, stable company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.