Do you have previous experience with project management or coordination? Do you consider yourself to be a proactive and responsible person? Currently, we are hiring for the position of Project Leader in an international company.
- Coordination of project plans to align with all work streams and business partners
- Ensure smooth communication, execution and support
- Manage the project during the whole lifecycle
- Review project deliverables and ensure agreements
- Timely escalations to appropriate decision-making group
- Manage risk, resolve issues
- Generate new ideas and identify gaps
- Project Management and Risk Management knowledge and experience
- PM methodology knowledge
- IT Project Lifecycle knowledge and understanding ERP Landscape
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Proficiency in English
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Mediation and conflict situation resolution skills
- People management
- Customer focused
- Meal vouchers, Flexipass
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Sick days
- Financial contribution to sport, education
- Healthcare, pension insurance
- Possibility to start working ASAP
- Friendly team and international environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.