Do you have some administration / coordination / project management experience? Would you like to support project management activities in the international company? Do you want to work in IT field? If yes, this role is a good fit for you! It is suitable for a fresh graduate or junior specialist with good English and knowledge of office/business software (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint). You should be a communicative and diligent person able to work on multiple projects.
This opportunity is open in the international company which operates in gas and healthcare industries.
- Support project manager and other involved teams in operation activities
- Coordinate internal digitization projects
- Prepare documents
- Find and analyze data from different sources with following reporting
- Control projects’ deadlines
- Communicate with project team members
- Organize meetings, track appointments, and provide feedback
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (O365, Teams, SharePoint)
- Some commercial experience (at least during studies)
- Interest in IT projects
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- University degree (Economics or Technology preferred)
- Advanced English and Czech/Slovak
- Work in a big team of experienced professionals
- Opportunity to develop your talent and learn a lot of new things
- Background of a large and strong company
- Possibility of professional training for raising qualifications
- Quarter bonuses
- 13th salary
- Contributions to the pension / life insurance
- Company catering
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.