If you have…
- University degree.
- 5+ years working experience in similar position
- Experience in use of Microsoft Project, MS Office.
- Fluent English (reports, presentation, meetings).
- Analytical skill, creative problem solving.
- Very good communication skills.
- Can-do attitude.
We give you a chance to…
- Deliver projects on schedule, quality and within budget, while satisfying customer requirements.
- Proactive management of risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be responsible for selection and negotiations with internal or external subcontractors, assigning of individual responsibilities, identification of appropriate project resources, and providing guidance and direction to project team members.
- In charge of reporting project progress according to agreed plan.
- Managing very large projects: projects planning, managing project team including SW development, reporting to management, risk management, quality control, interaction with customer, project documentation and so on.
For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free tea/Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).