As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electro technology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
As we are extending our business, we are looking for talented candidates to join our procurement team as a Project Manager – IT procurement.
In this new role, you will manage vertical IT procurement, and you will define and implement new strategies and negotiate with suppliers.
More specifically you will:
– Analyze market trends
– Manage suppliers that includes selection, qualification and evaluation
– Define and implement new strategies to maximize savings
– Prepare contracts in cooperation with legal departments
– Communicate and negotiate with vendors
– Strong command of English (C1), German would be a plus
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Analytical and strategic thinking
– Experience in strategic procurement or in project procurement
– Good orientation in technologies
– 25 days of vacation, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
– Flexible working time – core time from 10am to 2pm
– Cafeteria system up to your preferences – budget of 24000 CZK per year
– Multisport card
– Meal Allowance
– Wide range of trainings, language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.