YOUR SCOPE OF WORK
- Project team management, its permanent development and support
- Providing training within his/ her expertise
- Ensure that the projects run efficiently and achieve the targets related to timing, quality and costs
- Communication with OEM (voice to the customer) also to internal stakeholders and external partners/ suppliers.
- Close cooperation with the R&D departments as well as leading the project team.
- Representing the project in internal technical steering and management committees.
- Solve all project issues with support of simultaneous engineering functions
- Promote company’s Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) within the Project team
- Ensure project development in compliance with standards and activities defined in the company’s Policy and Project Management Handbook
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in technical area with knowledge of business administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in projects as project team member/project manager.
- At least 2 years experience in automotive environment especially experience with German OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Strong English speaking skills in business communication and negotiation
- German language at a very good level Personality preferences:
- Organizational and leadership skills
- The consistency, target and result oriented personality, analytical way of thinking
- Team player, assertiveness, open-minded
- High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
- Ability for decision making
- International team spirit
You will get a rich package of financial above-standard benefits, comfortable working conditions and possibilities to learn and develop, namely:
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Possibility to see your work products in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product sent to car manufacturing plant (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Personal development – Special Training and Language Courses
- Package of company benefits (5+ Weeks of Holidays, Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers fully contributed by the company, Flexi Passes)
- Employment contract for unlimited term.