Project Manager will be responsible for distribution of roles of the main project participants (stakeholders), authority and responsibility.
This is not technical oriented position but project controlling oriented (resources, analysis, cost planning, risk assessment, optimization).
The office will be in Finland, with frequent trips to some other European countries. The Project Manager could also use the background of the mother company in the Czech Republic and will be supported by its employees.
• University degree in economics
• Relevant Experience from the big (regarding budget) projects (preferably in construction or any technology installation, but this is not mandatory) – at least 5 years
• Deep knowledge of project management (some international certificate as PRINCE OR ITIL is welcomed)
• Fluent knowledge of English, Russian language is a big advantage
· Some understanding of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (desirable but not essential)
· High independence, reliability, responsibility and loyalty
• Experience in conflict and stressful situations management
• Communication and organizational skills, assertiveness, flexibility,
· Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS-Project
· Flexibility, mobility and willingness to project-oriented assignments
- Highly competitive salary (in West European scale) + bonuses
- Long lasting working engagement (contract not only for one project)
- Opportunity to build a new nuclear power plant