Are you interested in continuous improvement, contributing to change initiatives and eager to work in a dynamic business environment?
Our client is one of the biggest credit insurance companies that offers a wide range of bonding, guarantees and collections services and we are looking for a CEE Project support.
This role will support the Project manager in one of the core projects. It is a very good opportunity to gain further experience in project management in a multicultural environment and be part of simultaneous implementation of several systems and coordination of 5 local countries.
- General support to the project manager (coordination and alignment of work)
- Data/document preparation (preparation of data for migration)
- Data checking across systems/ tools and mitigation of differences
- Monitoring and follow up on development requests
- Testing preparation, coordination and assistance/defect management
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Active user experience/ knowledge of the O365
- Self-driven and pro-active attitude
- Previous Jira experience is a plus (not a must)
- Flexible time and location arrangement
- Dynamic and multinational working environment in a multi-country set-up
- Opportunity to learn and grow – on the job, personal and professional development
- A wide range of employee benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.