Do you have command of Norwegian and are you a detail-oriented professional?
Would you like to work in an international company and use your language skills on a daily basis?
Then look no further and apply to email@example.com.
We are currently hiring Norwegian speakers enthusiastic about gaining experience in the area of finance and procurement.
Our client will provide full training so previous experience is not a must!
Your daily tasks will include:
– Provide effective and accurate financial and administrative support for PtP related processes
– Managing data in an internal system – uploading changes in personal details of clients (change of name, address, etc.)
– Communication with clients via phone or email
– Using the newest PC tools
– Processing vendor data
– Deliver services (credit/ debit) in a timely manner and in accordance with internal procedures
– Academic background preferably in finance, economics, business administration, or another related field
– Good command of the Norwegian language (B2) any other language is an advantage
– Strong communication skills
– Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package
– Previous work experience in PtP is an advantage, not a must.
Our client offers a part-time or full-time contract.
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers (100 CZK a day/ contribution is 55 CZK)
– Cafeteria points, 1150 CZK per month for the first two years
– Home office possibilities
– Refreshments at the workplace, including fresh fruits
– Training and language courses
– Contribution to pension and life insurance (between 500 CZK and 1500 CZK monthly)
– Referral bonus
– Employee shares
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.