Amazing opportunity for young professionals to join a well-known international company.
We are looking for driven candidates with a passion for procurement.
Our client is a popular company that operates in most of the world’s countries. Their products are the best known for driving modernization and innovations across different industries. The company creates new paths in technology and science and advances safe and reliable energy sources for the future.
Procurement professionals buy goods and services, manage inventories for various business lines, and communicate to suppliers all across Europe.
– Negotiating pricing when needed with suppliers in favor of the stakeholders
– Acquiring goods and services for several production sites and business lines across Europe
– Communication with both internal and external participants to clarify requirements and agree on queries and issues
– Preparation and supervision of tenders, supplier relations, and management portfolios
– Constructing final contracts while holding a high responsibility to monitor and maintain the workplace
– Excellent knowledge of English (C1)
– Tremendous communication skills as well as ethical behavior, organization, and planning skills
– The ability to make decisions and take responsibility for crucial tasks
– Economical background and experience in logistics or SCM is a plus
– Passion to address issues with assertiveness and in a respectful manner
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.