Do you have experience in automated, manual and unit testing ?
Do you speak fluent English?
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced QA Analyst to join Digital Team in the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation!
Main responsibilities (will include, but are not limited to):
– designing/creating/executing quality assurance and testing plans
– ensuring code- and process-correction plans
– testing (manual, automatic) website for users – customers
– enhancement of website
– identify and document quality issues with technical, functional, or process defects within a multi-team agile environment
– lead manual testing activities and efforts
– own creation, running, and maintaining of automated testing activities via toolsets such as Tosca and/or BrowserStack
– set standards for test instructions as needed, per quality assurance standards, and collaborate with stakeholder(s)
– working with front- and back-end developers, UX, IT, and QA/UAT validators
– communicating defects and updates
– providing efficient quality and testing solutions
Salary: 50-60 000 CZK/m
Contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation.
Location: Prague 7, possibility of 100% home office
– University Degree in IT
– 1+ years of proven experience in automated, manual and unit testing
– Fluency in English
– Comprehensive knowledge of tools, concepts, and associated methodologies of QA
– Knowledge of testing and communication tools such as : Loom, Snagit, QTest, Tosca, BrowserStack to collect and share essential information
– Agile/Scrum methodologies and communication toolsets (Atlassian, Slack, etc.)
– Proven skills in QA applications, databases, and Microsoft office
– Detail oriented candidate
– Able to use Multiple web browsers to test the same issues
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal allowance
– Flexible working time
– Currently remote job, later on combination of home office and office job
– Life insurance fully covered
– Pension insurance contribution
– Special medical care
– Great team and colleagues
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.