We are looking for experienced QA Engineer, who is interested in testing applications for electronic payment equipment (Linux, Android).
If you are interested, do not wait and send us your CV!
– Manual test of applications for electronic payment equipment
– Integration tests
– Create and maintain test documentation
– Produce test reports
– Recommend and execute improvements
– Develop automation test scripts
– Prepare and organize test environment
– Participation in software support tasks
Salary: 75 – 80 000 CZK/m
Contract for 2 years with possibility of prolongation.
Location: Prague 2
– Knowledge of testing concepts, tools and methodologies
– Experience as a QA Engineer
– Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, release notes)
– Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) and message protocols (xml, json, http)
– Experience working in Windows/Linux OS environments
– Intermediate English language (reading, writing, speaking)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
– Attention to details
– Good communication skills
– Ability to learn new languages and technologies
– 5 weeks paid holiday
– 3 sickdays
– 75 Kč/day meal allowance
– pension insurance contribution
– flexible working hours
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.