A great opportunity to forward your career to the next level. In this role, you will analyze issues, find the root of the problem and a way how to fix it. The position is open in the team working on the development of SW product for hospitality which helps restaurants in providing better and faster services to its customers. The product is used on the global market and has become solution #1 for restaurants.
You will work in the international company with the headquarter in the USA, so active use of English is guaranteed! All teams work in Agile environment with the use of Scrum methodology.
You will work on a project based on C# and .Net core API in a back-end team focused on providing RESTful API for our brand new Point of Sale solution. We run our development and QA environment on Windows Server based virtual machines where is our API interacting with Point of Sale and wrapping it, so it can be used in a modern way as a RESTful service. Our current test automation is in Typescript and Node.js and we are currently making efforts to run it under C# in dockerized environment.
You will be part of our effort to replace the existing Point of Sale systems with modern solution running on mobile devices and migration of back-end services to the cloud.
- Experienced with automation – creation of test cases and test plans
- 2+ years of software engineering, ability to read and understand the code
- Experience with C# is an advantage
- Experience testing webservices (HTTP REST API)
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies is an advantage
- Good English
- Fast learner
- Working with strong IT professionals and learning best practices
- International environment of the stable company
- Nice office with table football, play station and summer grill. Location: Karlín
- Team buildings, business breakfasts
- Flexible working hours, 1 Home Office weekly on agreement with a manager
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, Cafeteria program – 12.000 CZK/year + 3% from your salary, Multisport card and others.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.