We are seeking a candidate who is a natural leader with solid experience from software testing/development to join our Technology Department.
What you will do
- Coordinate our smaller QA team of 6 members (management and mentoring)
- Define QA processes and standards
- Cooperate with development teams and definition of QA process (definition of done)
- Quality control and/or setting up development code quality metrics (eg. Sonar)
- Develop automation frameworks and integration tools
- Develop automation tests and PoC’s
- Mentor junior developers and C# enthusiasts in our internal C# academy
- Cooperate with Scrum masters and agile coaches, senior managers and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for budgeting
What you should have
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of integration, performance and stress testing practices
- Knowledge QA analytics and performance tools (eg. JMeter)
- Strong knowledge of automation testing for Browsers, API, messaging and SQL/EF
- Experience in SW development (C# – .NET, .NET Core)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team
- Agile approach to development and processes
- High level of English proficiency
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in Campus (Brno – Bohunice)
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
For the purpose of the selection procedure for this position, Moravia IT s.r.o., Company ID: 03251853, Příkop 262/15, Zábrdovice 602 00 Brno, (“Moravia”) as the Data Controller, shall process the data you provided (or publicly obtained) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. See our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leader in localization: we translate, engineer, and test products and content on a global scale. We work with the world’s top brands to ensure their success in international markets. We’re high tech. We’re multilingual. And we geek out on languages and cultures. We offer flexibility, great benefits, and constant learning and job growth opportunities. We have 1,500 employees and 9 offices around the world. Ready to go global with us?