For our client, an international company with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for a QA Principal Engineer to join their new team working on a knowledge platform project. This project engages the most influential technology buyers and provides market intelligence, advisory services, and events. In this position, your main responsibility will be to provide technical support in design, development, and production phases of projects.
- Maintain an automated test environment and perform functional and system-level testing.
- Maintain QA documentation and generate metrics for management.
- Determine project quality requirements and perform quality planning activities.
- Drive QA initiatives (automation, code coverage, continuous delivery) and review, develop, and recommend process improvements.
- Attend all runbooks, technical kickoffs, requirements gathering/review, and test plan review meetings to ensure quality is met.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to the stakeholders.
- Provide through leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills to solve hard-to-solve issues impeding deployments & performance of applications.
- Mentor software development resources on best practices and code quality.
- 5+ years of related work experience in QA.
- React, JIRA, SilkTest, Selenium GIT, Bitbucket, InstallShield Windows, Jenkins, ReadyAPI/SoapUI, VMWare, Bugzilla
- Experience in developing a technical vision for QA engineering, including test tool decision making and selection, as well as process improvement or best practice implementation.
- Experience in handling all aspects of software testing, both manual and automated for all disciplines (Ops, Dev)
- Experience in leading and managing globally distributed teams and managing concurrent projects.
- Experience in test planning, strategy, and test execution.
- 5 weeks of vacations
- 3 Sick Days
- Home Office + flexible hours
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Attractive compensation package
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
- International environment with daily usage of English
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.