Moravia is looking for a creative Quality Assurance Specialist.
You’ll work with our developers and smaller QA team on our innovative web-based project management & translation platform and related integration solutions.
What you would do
– Plan, develop, execute and automate tests for software releases
– Troubleshoot issues and identify the root cause
– Work with developers, product managers and project managers to quickly resolve defects
– Propose solutions and best practices in QA
– Develop frameworks, processes and tools that are leveraged or used by others
– Participate in the project requirements definition
– Set-up, configure and help maintain system test environments for functional, automation and performance testing
– Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks
What you should have
– Experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies is a plus
– Exceptional logic and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
– English language: intermediate level
– Agile approach to development and processes
What we have for you
– An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
– A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
– International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in Campus (Brno – Bohunice)
– Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
– Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.
For the purpose of the selection procedure for this position, Moravia IT s.r.o., Company ID: 03251853, Příkop 262/15, Zábrdovice 602 00 Brno, (“Moravia”) as the Data Controller, shall process the data you provided (or publicly obtained) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. See our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
About RWS Moravia
RWS Moravia is a leader in localization: we translate, engineer, and test products and content on a global scale. We work with the world’s top brands to ensure their success in international markets. We’re high tech. We’re multilingual. And we geek out on languages and cultures. We offer flexibility, great benefits, and constant learning and job growth opportunities. We have 1,500 employees and 9 offices around the world. Ready to go global with us?