– Witnessing and sentencing of all site piping inspections.
– Coordinate all site piping inspections with the site subcontractors
– Ensure that all piping inspection reports are accurate and all documents duly updated.
– Review all piping inspection reports for compliance
– Assist the site QC manager in the organisation, maintenance and control of the piping quality system
– Liase with the piping supervisor and provide assistance when requested
– Prepare nonconformance reports to the QC manager and assist in developing corrective actions
– Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained
– Assist the site subcontractors in the resolution of drawing interpretation
– Attend the weekly QC meetings
– Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the Client contract requirement.
– The issuance of nonconformance reports in conjunction with the site QC manager
– The completion of QC site instructions and coordinate their closure The review of inspection test packages during the course of construction activities
– Compliance with the site’s health and safety regulations
– Previous construction experience within the oil and gas industry
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role
– Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package. Familiar with other computer packages (eg. MS Project, Outlook, WinPCS, etc)
– Hazardous Area installation and inspection experience is an advantage
– Financial evaluation above standard
– Participation in exclusive international project
– Daily use of the English language
– The unique experience in Central Europe
– Very good reference for future projects