Software company who is an expert in development of aplications for hospitality business in agile, fast speed hight tech environment is looking for Quality Engineer – manual tester
Our aim is to turn every day into a great consumer experience and make the restaurant a modern place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, provide feedback, and pay using mobile. We are quickly accelerating the adoption of GCP and Azure cloud technologies.
- Test and deliver new features.
- Maintain the existing solution.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Report and manage defects, verify their resolution.
- Set up and maintain test environments (HW and SW).
- Create and maintain documentation of test results.
- Work with the development team to deliver high-quality products meeting customers’ expectations.
- Directly support customers. Including pilot and initial rollout support and bug investigation.
- Direct communication with Client
- Identify and mitigate risks to the project.
- The role also will have some responsibilities for business analysis and opportunities for future growth in that area.
- Translate customers’ requirements into product requirements, integrating input from customers, sales, engineering, marketing, support and other parts of the organization.
- Solid written and verbal English skills (B2).
- Basic knowledge of database structures and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking.
- Good technical aptitude and knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication with other team members and customers).
- Passion for technology, quality, and user experience
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of testing and reporting tools (JIRA, Zephyr).
- Knowledge of source control tools (TFS, Git).
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages.
- International team of highly skilled people
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation and generous benefit program
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 25 days of holiday
- 5 sick days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.