We are looking for a new colleague for the position of quality manager. If you have experience in the field of quality and would like to join a smaller company (approximately 30 employees) focused on surface treatment, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Location: nearby Pszczyna
– Responsibility for the quality of final products
– Control of the production process (application of functional surfaces)
– Organizing and coordinating the activities of subordinates
– Creating quality documentation in the production team
– Solving and managing complaints at the customer or supplier and managing the complaints database
– Timely and complete evaluation of product nonconformities
– Analysis of the possible occurrence and influence of defects (FMEA)
– Monitoring of corrective and preventive measures
– Arranging audits and preparing documents
– Participation in the development of new products
– Leading of one colleague
– High school/university technical education
– Min. 2 years of experience in the field of quality (customer, supplier or internal)
– Knowledge of quality issues (FMEA, 8D reports, PPAP, methodology 5th why)
– Knowledge in the field of surface treatment and its technologies an advantage
– Communicative knowledge of English verbally and in writing (level B2)
– Frosio certificate advantage
– employment in a stable and dynamically developing international company (located nearby Pszczyna and Bialsko Biala)
– a separate position with the possibility of self-realization
– boarding possible immediately
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.