Would you like to work on exclusive projects in the area of trading in energy commodities? Do you enjoy continuous self-development and learning? Do you have superior analytical skills? Then we have an exciting job opportunity for You in one of the leading energy groups operating in many EU countries.
This role is an ideal match for a person with strong mathematical/technical background and previous similar experience. This is a great chance to work on interesting and exclusive projects in a friendly international team. If you are eager to apply your math/analytical skills to participate in the development of models for the prediction of energy price development, then this position is perfect for you!
- Developing models on Energy Related Tasks, working on existing models
- Analysis of energy markets focusing on the European power, gas, oil and emission industry
- Helping traders formulate, refine and backtest trading ideas and trading strategies
- Providing commercial/market information to the traders and management as necessary – including ability to synthetize gathered information into clear and concise presentations
- Close cooperation within the branches in other EU countries on various analytical tasks
- Approx. 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer programming skills (Python, R, Matlab, Java, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office tools with emphasis on MS Excel
- The ability and desire to work in fast-paced challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Work in a very nice office in Prague 1
- Work in the stable company with a strong position in the international market
- Opportunity to build experience and expertise in energy field while working with and learning from some of the best individuals and teams in the business
- A friendly and informal team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Language courses
- Multisportcard just for 100 CZK
- Annual bonus up to 20% after 1 year
- Refreshment onsite
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.