- Build a new high performing R&D team in the Czech Republic, developing a good working relationship with the other Engineering Managers and the teams in the UK and Singapore.
- Lead the team to deliver excellent products in line with product roadmaps, on-time, on-cost and on-quality.
- Maintain existing products, improve quality, and reduce product costs.
- Ensure compliance to the company Engineering processes, and lead process improvement initiatives.
- University Degree, Electrical Engineering or IT focus
- Fluent written and oral English. Czech language is advantage but not mandatory
- Several years of relevant working experience as an R&D manager, preferably from an electronics industry (PCB design and development, telecoms, cloud software), and in a product development environment.
- Background should also include experience of Project Management and hands on R&D development.
- Product development background is preferred
- Experience in leading cross functional teams (electronic /SW)
- EU citizenship or working permission for EU
- Outstanding and challenging managerial opportunity
- Ability to make a huge contribution to new products being developed for the company worldwide
- Competitive salary
Flexible working hours
Meal vouchers included
25 days holiday entitlement
Occasional international travelling