Fasten your seat belts, we will help you up there! From pilots to pilots.
Opportunity for juniors and mediors.
You will be involved mainly in the development of web applications, design systems,s and apps based on React. Everything in the frontend stack is heavily dependent on TypeScript in its strict settings, therefore good knowledge of the language is necessary.
We have several web applications:
- Public Website (presentation site)
- Store Website (e-shop)
- Knowledge Base Website (FAQs, guides)
- Web App (exam environment, reports, user profile, purchases, achievements…)
- CAA App (light-weight version of Web App for authorities)
- We also developed a component library and design system to reuse common components, reduce the work needed to be done and unify the design feel.
Design System – includes necessary components for building our apps/websites – notable technologies:
- Storybook for demos and development
- Gatsby.js for documentation of each component and design system as a whole
- React.js for component development
- Yarn workspaces to handle monorepo
- NPM registry to publish design system packages
Websites – focus on fast loading, SEO, image optimization. Websites are built with Gatsby.js static site generator to achieve this. Many of the websites are built with data fetched from the API during the build phase (blog posts, store products, knowledge base guides, and categories, …). Resulting in a fast static website. Notable technologies:
- Gatsby.js for SSG
- React.js for pages/components
Apps – focus on interactivity, UX, and intuitive controls
- React.js for pages/components
What is essential for the role:
- Experience in web application development with React framework
- Basic knowledge of Typescript, CSS, REST API technologies
- Redux experience would be a plus
- Czech or Slovak speaker (+ English – can you read it?)
- we use Git, Azure DevOps (SCRUM), Slack,.. – what you don’t know, we’ll teach you
- Great small team and no anonymous corporate
- Excellent payment conditions
- Flexibility and working from home office (a few days a week)
- Contribution to your educational growth
- Possibility to work on fulltime agreement or business license (IČO)
- Meal vouchers, notebook, phone, 5 weeks vacation,…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.