We are currently looking for a Recruiter / Recruitment Associate to join our growing in-house recruitment team. A great opportunity to work within the IT industry with a forward thinking and progressive recruitment team, within an international environment.
- Active market mapping and sourcing candidates through various different means; headhunting, job boards, LinkedIn, Xing, etc.
- Screening and qualifying candidates, making detailed notes and briefing the Manager of the Recruiting team
- Supporting and managing the recruitment process in order to deliver the best impression towards candidates & hiring managers
- Build a trusted network of inactive, passive and active candidates; keeping the touch with important ones
- Through the conversations you hold, gain market intelligence and create business development leads
- Essential ability to engage, question and listen to people
- Experience with the recruitment industry would be nice to have
- Exposure and understanding of the Pharmaceutical / Chemical industries would be beneficial
- You have strong researching skills and a keen interest in Information Technology
- Fluent English language is required (spoken & written) with excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, resilient and tenacious and take pride in delivering above and beyond expectations with “can do” attitude
- Meal vouchers (100,- CZK)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 x 2 Sick days yearly
- Fishing for friends program – our referral program
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding and new born surprise)
- Multisport Card (it´s 325,- CZK/card/month)
- Refreshments in office – various events
- Individual professional growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.