Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international and friendly environment? Do you have experience from recruitment and speak German? We are searching for an ambitious and resilient Recruiter to join our team and help us develop further!
Who we are:
A growing IT company based in Switzerland, active in markets of DACH region, the Czech Republic, the UK, and the USA. Our strength is in providing proven standard and individually tailored solutions to every customer every day, helping them achieve their strategic and business goals.
What you will be doing:
· Scheduling interviews and preparing candidates
· Screening and qualifying candidates, making detailed notes and briefing the Manager of the Recruiting team
· Building a trusted network of inactive, passive and active candidates
· Mapping market and sourcing candidates through various means; including headhunting, job boards, LinkedIn
· Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
· Sound understanding of the DACH region, pertaining to recruitment
· Experience in the recruitment industry – at least 1 year
· Excellent communication skills
· Researching skills and interest in IT
· Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
· Remote working opportunities
· Friendly and international working environment
· Competitive salary and various benefits
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.