Are you interested in HR and Recruitment?
Do you have some work experience in this field or would you like to gain some?
Do you have a strong command of Dutch and English?
If so, then you find the right job advertisement!
Our successful international client based in Prague is looking for a new team member – Recruiting Administrator.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Screening of candidates
– Sourcing of candidates on various portals
– Providing feedback from hiring managers to candidates
– Coordinating talent associations
– Daily interaction with hiring managers
– Ad-hoc and administrative tasks
If you would like to know more about the position, please send me your CV (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will gladly tell you more!
– Previous work experience in the HR sector or Recruitment is nice to have
– Strong command of Dutch and English (level C1)
– The knowledge of the MS Office package
– Strong organization and communication skills
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Attention to details
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Possibility of Home Office
– Cafeteria points ( 1 150 CZK)
– Meal vouchers
– Pension and Life Insurance
– Training and language courses
– Team-building events
– Refreshments at the workplace
– Referral bonus
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.