We are currently looking for a Recruiter / Recruitment Associate in Prague to join our growing, in-house recruitment team. A great opportunity to work in the IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Under general direction, provide full life cycle recruiting for assigned positions
- Source candidates through various means such as LinkedIn, Xing, headhunting, job boards, etc.
- Conduct interviews in order to qualify candidates to best suit open positions
- Communicate with employments agencies, internal and external hiring managers, colleagues, and industry professionals
- Coordinate the interview process between hiring managers, candidates, and agencies
- Regularly update progress in our Applicant Tracking System
- Report key recruitment updates to the team manager
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry
- IT Recruiting experience is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with recruitment databases and software such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Management Systems (CMS), and Vendor Management Systems (VMS)
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure with a focus on quality
- Fluent English (spoken & written) is required
- Meal vouchers (100,- CZK)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 x 2 Sick days yearly
- Fishing for friends program
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding and new born surprise)
- Multisport Card (325,- CZK/card/month)
- Refreshments in office
- Individual professional growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.